Join the Community of Blockchain Technology Leaders
Cointelegraph Innovation Circle is a vetted professional organization of blockchain technology senior executives and experts who are building the future.
We empower business leaders through the power of connections, collaboration, and thought leadership in the worlds of:
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts
- Supply Chain
To be considered for membership, candidates must sit in a senior-level position (VP or higher) at a company generating at least $200K in annual revenue or have obtained at least $200K in total institutional funding.
All candidates must have at least 3 documented years of leadership experience in the industry and work for companies that have a good reputation with products that have been on the market for at least 3 years.
If you’re not a founder, partner, or senior-level executive, you can confirm your expertise and business accomplishments if you meet at least one of the following qualifications. You may qualify for membership if you:
- Conduct 25+ paid speaking gigs or generate at least $50K annually giving keynote presentations.
- Are in a salaried position where you give 25+ speaking engagements annually.
- Are an author published from reputable publishers, not self-published on Amazon, with documentation of units sold or audience reach.
- Are a TV, radio, or other media host with documentation of downloads or audience reach of 3K followers, publishing at least once a month.
- Serve as a monthly contributor to a reputable industry publication, website, or international outlet who is not a direct competitor to Cointelegraph.
Note: If you meet our requirements and would like to apply, please fill out the information below. The information you provide will ONLY be shared with our internal membership selection committee.